Muthing MU-C/S 35HP
Side Flail Mower with fixed offset headstock for tractors up to 35 HP
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Made from High Quality Steel QSt/E with Head Stock Cat. I for rear mounting.
- Patented removable shredding bar system (Shark Fin)
- Market-leader in foreign object thrown test results
- Fixed offset mounting (60 cm from centre of the tractor P.T.O.) for working near to the tractor, hood can be swivelled vertically.
- Working angle of Mulching Head 90° up to 45° down
- Gearbox with integrated over-run clutch for 540 r.p.m.Belt protection with tension measuring slot.
- Hydraulic transport safety lock at an angle of 90° with shut-off tap, (1 double acting hydraulic connector required)
- High tempered “M”-Scoop flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Well balanced spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damages from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear.
- Roller with well-rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the mulcher, adjustable to different heights.
- High tempered spring steel protection flaps in front.
- Wearing skids.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- P.T.O. shaft.
- Modification from one double acting hydraulic connector to one single acting hydraulic connector for lifting and lowering the mulching head.
- Shackle “M” Carbide flails