Muthing MU-Farmer 220HP
Rear mounting for tractors up to 220 HP
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and two removable shredding bars spreads the shredded material evenly inside the hood giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding quality.
- Heavy duty flail mower for professional use made from High Quality Steel QSt/E for mowing and shredding of big quantities of bio mass using less power.
- Patented removable shredding bar system (Shark Fin)
- Market-leader in foreign object thrown test results
- Fixed Head Stock Cat. II + III for rear mounting with Floating upper linkage.
- Heavy duty gear box with integrated over-run clutch for 1.000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tension tightener
- High tempered large and heavy “M”-Farmer-Hammer-Flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Well-balanced spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damages from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
- 2 removable shredding bars, specially designed for high shredding quality using less power.
- High tempered spring steel protection flaps in front.
- Large hood with specially formed side plates and side skids.
- Swivelling, height adjustable rubber wheels 10.0/75-15.3 AW.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Heavy duty P.T.O. shaft.
- Large roller (Ø 244 mm) to carry the Farmer, adjustable to different heights (instead of rubber wheels).
- Extra protection for stony conditions – front-mounted-only
- Warning signs and lights (not mounted).
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor.
- Different flails and rotor systems (“M”-Farmer back to back flails with third centre flail in the middle).
|Weight kg||No. of flails|
|FARMER Rear mounting|
|FARMER Front mounting|