Muthing MU-Farmer 670
Rear-mounting for tractors up to 300 HP
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and two removable shredding bars spreads the shredded material evenly inside the hood giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Heavy duty flail mower for professional use, manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for mowing and shredding of large quantities of biomass using less power.
- Patented removable shredding bar system (Shark Fin)
- Market-leader in foreign object thrown test results
- Fixed Headstock Cat. II + III for rear mounting with floating upper linkage point.
- Quick attach axle for quick change to transport from working position
- 4 Swivelling, height adjustable rubber wheels 10.0/75-15.3 AW.
- Hydraulic moveable Transport axle with Transport wheels 10.0/75 – 15.3
- Heavy duty gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 1.000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tensioning.
- Hood wear plate.
- High tempered large and heavy duty “M” Farmer-Hammer-Flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
- Two rows of high tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
- Large hood with specially formed side plates and side skids with cutting function.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Two patented removable shredding bars – System: “Shark fin”.
- Heavy duty P.T.O. shaft.
- Warning signs and lights
- Set of cereal straw equipment.
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor.
- Alternative flails (“M”-Farmer back to back flails with a third centre flail in between).